Tighter, smoother skin is within reach, and even better, it doesn’t require surgery. Our INFINI high-intensity RF microneedling treatment can transform your skin and smooth those wrinkles. It is one of our most effective skin rejuvenation options and is a patient favorite here at Clinton Plastic Surgery.
Microneedling + Radiofrequency: INFINI Combines 2 Top Anti-Aging Treatments
Both microneedling and radiofrequency are trusted and effective options for improving the skin’s appearance. These treatments have been used in aesthetic medicine for many years. INFINI combines these two time-tested skin rejuvenation options into a unique and highly effective procedure.
INFINI delivers radiofrequency energy through insulated microneedles. This allows the energy to penetrate deep into the layers of the skin. We can control treatment depth and energy levels. Patients love that they are getting the benefits of both microneedling and radiofrequency with a single treatment.
- Radiofrequency- Radiofrequency (RF) treatments heat tissue and stimulate collagen and elastin production. RF treatments tighten skin, reduce wrinkling, and lift sagging tissues.
- Microneedling- During a microneedling treatment, small needles are used to systematically wound the skin. This creates a healing response in the body and encourages collagen production. It is very effective for treating scars, including acne scars. It can also smooth wrinkles and improve skin texture and appearance.
Don’t choose just one anti-aging treatment when you can get the benefits of both radiofrequency and microneedling with INFINI. Clinton Plastic Surgery is one of the first plastic surgery practices in Birmingham, AL to offer INFINI.
The Benefits of INFINI
Our patients love the results they’re seeing from INFINI. Come in for your treatment and discover the many benefits for yourself.
- Safe on all skin types
- Can be used on darker or tanned skin
- Wear makeup in 24 hours
- Minimal downtime
- Ultra-fine needles for improved comfort
- Customizable to target specific skin concerns
- Visible, long-lasting results
Your Guide to the Infini Treatment
Before the Treatment
One week before your treatment, avoid using skincare products with retinol, salicylic acid, and glycolic acid and taking anti-inflammatory medications, such as aspirin or Advil. Avoid alcohol 24 hours before treatment.
During the Treatment
A topical anesthetic is applied to the treatment area to minimize discomfort. The technician will test a small patch to assess your comfort level. A mild sensation is experienced during the treatment, which subsides immediately post-treatment.
After the Treatment
Your skin will feel warm and slightly swollen for about 24 hours. You may resume normal activity, including work and physical activities, soon after treatment. Applying medical-grade moisturizers and serums will enhance healing. Makeup can be used after 24 hours.