Fractional Laser Toronto
Fractional laser refers to a working mode of the laser. When the diameter of the laser beam is less than 500um and is regularly arranged in a lattice, this working mode is a Fractional Laser. Fractional laser is a minimally invasive skin cosmetic technology between invasive and non-invasive.
1. What is a fractional laser?
The reason why many things are so popular is actually inseparable from the deliberate publicity of beauty institutions. “Fractional laser ” is actually not that mysterious. Everyone has seen barbed wire bars. The light emitted by the lattice laser is arranged in the form of nodes, and the corresponding mesh part has no laser beam, which means that it does not affect the entire skin, so the later skin repair speed will be much faster.
Fractional laser is to emit hair-thin laser light, which falls on the skin in a lattice shape, first creating countless tiny wounds, and then penetrating the epidermis and reaching the dermis to stimulate and destroy the skin to regenerate the skin. Way to achieve the effect of skin frame reconstruction.
Features: Compared with traditional laser treatment, it has the characteristics of wider clinical use, long-lasting effect and faster skin repair. Therefore, scabs on the face of the fractional laser treated skin, and the scabs are arranged like a mesh. The difference between the fractional laser on the skin and the previous laser is that it is not used for the entire skin, but only spreads the effect on the skin at a certain interval, the skin repairs faster, and can also achieve a therapeutic effect.
2. Types of fractional lasers
There are two main types of skin treatments.
The first is ablative fractional laser. This method will cause the skin to scab, and the damage to the skin is much greater. Of course, the effect is also much better, and recovery generally takes 2 to 3 months. Common carbon dioxide fractional lasers, erbium lasers.
The second is the non-ablative fractional laser. Compared with the first one, it is much gentler, and the laser energy for one treatment is one-third of the previous one. And there will be no scabs, and the face will gradually fade from 1 to 3 days after the operation, and the external image will not be affected during the treatment period.
3. What skin diseases can fractional laser treat?
In the field of cosmetic dermatology, in addition to the treatment of acne scars, fractional laser can also be used to treat enlarged pores, fine lines on the face, cosmetic resurfacing of the skin, and more.
Fractional Laser Toronto
Why choose ID Cosmetics Clinic?
- Dr. Xu, ID Medical Beauty’s primary care physician, has a doctorate in medicine from Canada.
- Dr. Xu has a comprehensive understanding of North American aesthetics and the complexity of Asian facial structures
- Combining Western and Chinese aesthetics to create the perfect facial features for Asian people
- 80,000+ cases of safe operation and satisfaction
- Dr. Xu Dan’s original technique of lifting the eyes and face through injections is specifically designed to flatten and reduce the size of Asian faces.
- According to your skin problems, design your personalized solution, let medical beauty back to the essence of medical treatment
- Experienced Chinese female doctors to operate for you personally
- Bilingual consultation in the field, so you can experience a safe treatment
- Free Consultation