According to a 2015 American Society for Dermatologic Surgery study, many customers are disturbed by their double chin. It is where Belkyra, is a non-surgical, injectable therapy that is used to target fat beneath the chin, can help.
Belkyra is a deoxycholic acid. It is known as Belkyra Injectable body contouring and has been authorized by Health Canada. In the United States, it is known as Kybella Injectable for weight loss and it is also FDA approved. It has been proved to be a safe injectable medication used to decrease and perhaps eliminate extra fat beneath the chin.
What Are the Benefits of Belkyra?
Belkyra is an excellent treatment choice since it is more adaptable in its use and may be performed on anyone who is a candidate.
In addition to reshaping the jawline, it provides a variety of advantages, including:
- There will be no scalpels, sutures, or stitches.
- There is little downtime.
- Treatment is completed quickly.
- Long-term outcomes
What Is the Function of Deoxycholic Acid?
The body naturally produces deoxycholic acid. In the injection, the synthetic form is employed. When the acid enters the body, it begins to destroy fat cells in the targeted area, ensuring that fat cannot be generated in that place in the future. As a result, the injection can only be given below the chin.
What Are the Indications That You Are a Good Candidate for Belkyra?
Belkyra is a popular, minimally invasive cosmetic procedure intended to remove the appearance of a double chin by removing sub-mental fat. The main component is deoxycholic acid, a naturally occurring chemical in the body that aids fat loss in the breakdown of recalcitrant fatty tissue.
Here are several indications that it may be the best treatment for you:
- Your Double Chin Defies Diet and Exercise – Do you eat properly, exercise regularly, and maintain good overall health yet still have a double chin? If yes, Belkyra could be the right choice for you! If you’ve done everything and still can’t get rid of the sub-mental fat, talk to your skin expert about a tailored Belkyra Treatment.
- You Are Not Interested in Undergoing Surgery – If you don’t want to undergo an intrusive operation with a lengthy recovery period but want to get rid of your double chin, Belkyra may be a good option. This therapy provides outstanding results without the exorbitant expenses, lengthy recovery time, or dangers associated with cosmetic operations.
What To Expect in Belkyra Treatment?
Belkyra gradually breaks down the fat cells in the treatment region once it is injected into the fat that causes a double chin. Most people require 2-4 sessions for best outcomes; however, this might vary.
After your Belkyra treatments, the patient will have a firmer, more defined neck region without the downtime, healing, scars, or stitches associated with cosmetic surgery.
How Long Does Belkyra Take to Take Effect?
It will take 2 to 4 weeks for the patient to notice benefits. The swelling begins on day two and can persist for up to two weeks. It may also have a bruise or needle mark that lasts for roughly a week.
There is no chance of fat regrowth in that location because the fat cells have been eliminated. There is minimal chance of acquiring a double chin in the future if you keep a good diet and exercise routine even though the fat cells have been removed.